PhotoPad Image Editor
PhotoPad Image Editor is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your computerNCH Software
. More info about NCH Software can be found here
. Click on www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
to get more facts about PhotoPad Image Editor on NCH Software's website. Usually the PhotoPad Image Editor application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named photopad.exe and it has a size of 2.16 MB (2262072 bytes).
The executables below are part of PhotoPad Image Editor. They take about 2.93 MB (3068016
bytes) on disk.
- photopad.exe (2.16 MB)
- photopadsetup_v2.56.exe (787.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.56
of PhotoPad Image Editor. You can find here a few links to other PhotoPad Image Editor releases:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove PhotoPad Image Editor from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove PhotoPad Image Editor:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopadsetup_v2.56.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\NCH ??PhotoPad Image Editor 2.56.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe.FriendlyAppName
PhotoPad Image Editor is a program offered by NCH Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoPad Image Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoPad Image Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoPad Image Editor". If it exists on your system the PhotoPad Image Editor app will be found very quickly. When you click PhotoPad Image Editor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PhotoPad Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoPad Image Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nchsoftware.com/photoeditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\PhotoPad\photopad.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor.
8. After uninstalling PhotoPad Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoPad Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoPad Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoPad Image Editor by NCH Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoPad Image Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:43:20.457