This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 from your systemPhotoImageMaker
. Open here
for more details on PhotoImageMaker. Please open http://www.PhotoImageMaker.com
if you want to read more on PhotoImageMaker 1.0 on PhotoImageMaker's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0. The application's main executable file occupies 3.43 MB (3600384 bytes) on disk and is titled PhotoImageMaker.exe.
PhotoImageMaker 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.12 MB (4315637
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoImageMaker.exe (3.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoImageMaker 1.0 version 1.0
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove PhotoImageMaker 1.0 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0:
The files below are left behind on your disk by PhotoImageMaker 1.0 when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\PhotoImageMaker
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PIM 122239_is1
PhotoImageMaker 1.0 is a program marketed by PhotoImageMaker. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase PhotoImageMaker 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoImageMaker 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoImageMaker 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoImageMaker 1.0". The PhotoImageMaker 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhotoImageMaker 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PhotoImageMaker 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoImageMaker 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.PhotoImageMaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoImageMaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0.
8. After uninstalling PhotoImageMaker 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoImageMaker 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoImageMaker 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 by PhotoImageMaker from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoImageMaker 1.0 by PhotoImageMaker is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoImageMaker 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-27 21:45:31.983