PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0
PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 from your PCAntonio Da Cruz
. Take a look here
for more details on Antonio Da Cruz. Click on http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/
to get more details about PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 on Antonio Da Cruz's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre Studio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 is C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre Studio\uninst.exe. PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0's primary file takes about 966.00 KB (989184 bytes) and its name is pf-studio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0. They occupy 1.00 MB (1050172
bytes) on disk.
- pf-studio.exe (966.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.56 KB)
The current page applies to PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 version 9.1.0
PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 is a program by Antonio Da Cruz. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0". The PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.photofiltre-studio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoFiltre Studio\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0.
8. After uninstalling PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 by Antonio Da Cruz from your PC, we are not saying that PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 by Antonio Da Cruz is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhotoFiltre Studio 9.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 16:42:46.617