This web page contains complete information on how to remove PhotoFiltre for Windows. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoFiltre folder (same installation drive as Windows). PhotoFiltre's primary file takes around 2.70 MB (2835456 bytes) and is named PhotoFiltre.exe. How to uninstall PhotoFiltre from your system
The following executables are contained in PhotoFiltre. They occupy 2.79 MB (2921111
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoFiltre.exe (2.70 MB)
- Uninst.exe (83.65 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove PhotoFiltre from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PhotoFiltre
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall PhotoFiltre is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PhotoFiltre with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhotoFiltre or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhotoFiltre". If it exists on your system the PhotoFiltre application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select PhotoFiltre in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PhotoFiltre, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhotoFiltre.
8. After removing PhotoFiltre, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoFiltre that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhotoFiltre with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130