You can find below detailed information on how to remove PhotoDream 3.64 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PhotoDream 3.64 from your PCPhoto Collage Software, Inc.
. You can find out more on Photo Collage Software, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to PhotoDream 3.64 at http://www.software-photo.net
. Usually the PhotoDream 3.64 application is found in the C:\Program Files\PhotoDreamr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PhotoDream 3.64's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PhotoDreamr\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 587.50 KB (601600 bytes) on disk and is named photodream.exe.
PhotoDream 3.64 is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1275146
bytes) on disk:
- photodream.exe (587.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
This page is about PhotoDream 3.64 version 3.64
PhotoDream 3.64 is an application marketed by the software company Photo Collage Software, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove PhotoDream 3.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotoDream 3.64 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PhotoDream 3.64 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoDream 3.64". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoDream 3.64 application will be found very quickly. When you click PhotoDream 3.64 in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PhotoDream 3.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhotoDream 3.64:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.software-photo.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoDreamr\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoDream 3.64.
8. After uninstalling PhotoDream 3.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoDream 3.64 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhotoDream 3.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhotoDream 3.64 by Photo Collage Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoDream 3.64 by Photo Collage Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoDream 3.64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:41:27.817