This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206 from your PCVSO-Software SARL
. More info about VSO-Software SARL can be seen here
. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr
to get more information about PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 on VSO-Software SARL's website. Usually the PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe. PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199's primary file takes about 4.86 MB (5096216 bytes) and its name is PhotoDVD.exe.
The executables below are part of PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52. They take about 12.41 MB (13012128
bytes) on disk.
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- PhotoDVD.exe (4.86 MB)
- PhotoPlayer.exe (3.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (677.57 KB)
- Lang_Editor.exe (956.50 KB)
This info is about PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206 version 220.127.116.11
PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 is a program offered by the software company VSO-Software SARL. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search field and type in "PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 program will be found automatically. When you click PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\PhotoDVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing PhotoDVD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhotoDVD 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhotoDVD 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PhotoDVD 22.214.171.124 by VSO-Software SARL from your computer, nor are we saying that PhotoDVD 126.96.36.199 by VSO-Software SARL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhotoDVD 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 05:03:54.233