Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 from your computerEmjysoft
. Take a look here
for more details on Emjysoft. You can get more details about Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 at http://www.emjysoft.com
. Usually the Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Photo directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1565069 bytes) on disk and is named photo.exe.
Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.18 MB (2283366
bytes) on disk:
- photo.exe (1.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 20114.4
of Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4.
Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 is an application marketed by Emjysoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4". If it is installed on your PC the Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.emjysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Emjysoft\Photo\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4.
8. After removing Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 by Emjysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 by Emjysoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo d'identité 2011 v4.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 17:38:35.887