Photo Studio V2
Photo Studio V2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Photo Studio V2 from your systemSystweak, Inc.
. More data about Systweak, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.systweak.com
if you want to read more on Photo Studio V2 on Systweak, Inc.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Photo Studio V2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Photo Studio V2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Photo Studio V2. PhotoStudio.exe is the Photo Studio V2's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.14 MB (3297280 bytes) on disk.
Photo Studio V2 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.77 MB (8149258
bytes) on disk:
- ImgViewer.exe (1.43 MB)
- PhotoStudio.exe (3.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Photo Studio V2.
Photo Studio V2 is a program released by Systweak, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Photo Studio V2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Photo Studio V2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo Studio V2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo Studio V2". If it is installed on your PC the Photo Studio V2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo Studio V2 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Studio V2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Studio V2:
- The publisher is: http://www.systweak.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Systweak Photo Studio V2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photo Studio V2.
8. After uninstalling Photo Studio V2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Photo Studio V2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Studio V2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photo Studio V2 by Systweak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Photo Studio V2 by Systweak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photo Studio V2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-14 11:10:13.193