Photo Stamp Remover 6.1
You can find below details on how to uninstall Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 from your PCSoftOrbits
. Check out here
for more details on SoftOrbits. More details about the software Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 can be found at http://www.softorbits.com/
. Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Stamp Remover directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Stamp Remover\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Photo Stamp Remover 6.1. StampRemover.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.77 MB (6052128 bytes) on disk.
Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 is comprised of the following executables which take 6.90 MB (7232824
bytes) on disk:
- StampRemover.exe (5.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 version 6.1
Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 is a program offered by SoftOrbits. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Stamp Remover 6.1". If it exists on your system the Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Photo Stamp Remover 6.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Stamp Remover 6.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.softorbits.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Stamp Remover\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Photo Stamp Remover 6.1.
8. After removing Photo Stamp Remover 6.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 by SoftOrbits from your PC, nor are we saying that Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 by SoftOrbits is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Photo Stamp Remover 6.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:36:39.527