This info is about Photo-Reactor 1.3 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Photo-Reactor 1.3 from your PCMediachance.com
. You can read more on Mediachance.com or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Photo-Reactor 1.3 can be found at http://www.mediachance.com/
. Usually the Photo-Reactor 1.3 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoReactor folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Photo-Reactor 1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoReactor\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PhotoReactor.exe is the Photo-Reactor 1.3's main executable file and it occupies about 4.62 MB (4841480 bytes) on disk.
Photo-Reactor 1.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.30 MB (5553280
bytes) on disk:
- PhotoReactor.exe (4.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (695.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of Photo-Reactor 1.3.
Photo-Reactor 1.3 is a program offered by Mediachance.com. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Photo-Reactor 1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Photo-Reactor 1.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Photo-Reactor 1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo-Reactor 1.3". If it is installed on your PC the Photo-Reactor 1.3 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Photo-Reactor 1.3 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Photo-Reactor 1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo-Reactor 1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.mediachance.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PhotoReactor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Photo-Reactor 1.3.
8. After removing Photo-Reactor 1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Photo-Reactor 1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Photo-Reactor 1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Photo-Reactor 1.3 by Mediachance.com from your PC, we are not saying that Photo-Reactor 1.3 by Mediachance.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photo-Reactor 1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:46:54.640