This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Photo Editor for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Photo Editor from your systemProVenture
. Open here
for more details on ProVenture. Usually the Photo Editor program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ProVenture\Photo Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. Photo Editor's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file occupies 1.69 MB (1769472 bytes) on disk and is titled Photo Editor.exe.
The executable files below are part of Photo Editor. They take an average of 1.69 MB (1769472
bytes) on disk.
- Photo Editor.exe (1.69 MB)
This data is about Photo Editor version 1.00.0000
Photo Editor is a program offered by the software company ProVenture. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Photo Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Photo Editor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photo Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo Editor". The Photo Editor app will be found automatically. After you select Photo Editor in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo Editor.
8. After uninstalling Photo Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Editor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Editor by ProVenture from your computer, nor are we saying that Photo Editor by ProVenture is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Photo Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 16:00:26.873