Photo! Editor 1.1
Photo! Editor 1.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Photo!\Photo! Editor folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Photo! Editor 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Photo!\Photo! Editor\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Photo! Editor 1.1's primary file takes around 6.42 MB (6729216 bytes) and is named Photo!Editor.exe. A guide to uninstall Photo! Editor 1.1 from your computer
The executable files below are installed along with Photo! Editor 1.1. They occupy about 8.11 MB (8507226
bytes) on disk.
- Photo!Editor.exe (6.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- bugsender.exe (1.03 MB)
This page is about Photo! Editor 1.1 version 1.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Photo! Editor 1.1:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Photo! Editor 1.1:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\bugsender\bugsender.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\ImageIODll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\IvBar\ivbshlext.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\IvBar\locs.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\Photo!Editor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\ProcessDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\ptenginedll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\RegisterDll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\webphotomanager.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\PTEngine.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Photo!\Photo! Editor\webphotomanager.log
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VicMan Software\Photo! Editor
Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Photo! Editor 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Photo! Editor 1.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Photo! Editor 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo! Editor 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Photo! Editor 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Photo! Editor 1.1 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Photo! Editor 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo! Editor 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Photo! Editor 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Photo! Editor 1.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo! Editor 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130