Photo Cutter 1.0
This web page is about Photo Cutter 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Photo Cutter 1.0 from your systemA Software Plus
. You can find out more on A Software Plus or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.asoftwareplus.com
if you want to read more on Photo Cutter 1.0 on A Software Plus's page. Usually the Photo Cutter 1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Cutter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Cutter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Photo Cutter 1.0. The program's main executable file is labeled Photo Cutter.exe and occupies 31.50 KB (32256 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Photo Cutter 1.0. They occupy about 1.17 MB (1230515
bytes) on disk.
- Photo Cutter.exe (31.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Photo Cutter 1.0 version 1.0
Photo Cutter 1.0 is a program released by A Software Plus. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Photo Cutter 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Photo Cutter 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo Cutter 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Cutter 1.0". If it exists on your system the Photo Cutter 1.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Photo Cutter 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Photo Cutter 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Photo Cutter 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.asoftwareplus.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Photo Cutter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo Cutter 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Photo Cutter 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo Cutter 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo Cutter 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Photo Cutter 1.0 by A Software Plus from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Cutter 1.0 by A Software Plus is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Photo Cutter 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 11:11:18.777