Photo Collage Max
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Photo Collage Max for Windows. You can see more info about Photo Collage Max at How to uninstall Photo Collage Max from your systemhttp://client.coolwaremax.com/client/?PID=PCM&&ACTION=?uninstall
. Photo Collage Max is normally installed in the C:\Program FUserNameles (x86)\PhotoCollageMax folder, regulated by the user's choice. "C:\Program FUserNameles (x86)\PhotoCollageMax\unUserNamenst.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Photo Collage Max. PhotoCollageMax.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 6.19 MB (6489600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Photo Collage Max. They occupy about 6.25 MB (6558342
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoCollageMax.exe (6.19 MB)
- uninst.exe (67.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Photo Collage Max. Click on the links below for other Photo Collage Max versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Photo Collage Max we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PhotoCollageMax\Main\Photo Collage Max
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\G:\New folder (6)\PhotoCollageMax\PhotoCollageMax.exe
Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Photo Collage Max is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Photo Collage Max from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Photo Collage Max or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Collage Max". If it exists on your system the Photo Collage Max program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Photo Collage Max in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo Collage Max, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo Collage Max:
- The publisher is: http://client.coolwaremax.com/client/?PID=PCM&&ACTION=?uninstall
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program FUserNameles (x86)\PhotoCollageMax\unUserNamenst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Photo Collage Max.
8. After uninstalling Photo Collage Max, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Photo Collage Max which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Photo Collage Max using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130