You can find below detailed information on how to remove Photo-Brush 3.1 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Photo-Brush 3.1 from your systemMediachance
. More information on Mediachance can be seen here
. More information about Photo-Brush 3.1 can be seen at http://www.mediachance.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\PhotoBrush directory (same installation drive as Windows). Photo-Brush 3.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PhotoBrush\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.30 MB (3457024 bytes) on disk and is labeled PhotoBrush.exe.
Photo-Brush 3.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.37 MB (3533769
bytes) on disk.
- PhotoBrush.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Photo-Brush 3.1 version 3.1
Photo-Brush 3.1 is an application offered by the software company Mediachance. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Photo-Brush 3.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Photo-Brush 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Photo-Brush 3.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Photo-Brush 3.1". If it is installed on your PC the Photo-Brush 3.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Photo-Brush 3.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Photo-Brush 3.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Photo-Brush 3.1:
- The software company is: http://www.mediachance.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhotoBrush\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Photo-Brush 3.1.
8. After removing Photo-Brush 3.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Photo-Brush 3.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Photo-Brush 3.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Photo-Brush 3.1 by Mediachance from your computer, nor are we saying that Photo-Brush 3.1 by Mediachance is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Photo-Brush 3.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-01 01:07:22.360