Photo Album At Sign
This page contains complete information on how to remove Photo Album At Sign for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Photo Album At Sign from your systemPhoto Album At Sign
. Additional info about Photo Album At Sign can be seen here
. Photo Album At Sign is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\35453035-1432369448-4443-3231-4236FFFFFFFF folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Photo Album At Sign by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\35453035-1432369448-4443-3231-4236FFFFFFFF\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Photo Album At Sign's main file takes around 368.00 KB (376832 bytes) and is named bnsi5D51.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Photo Album At Sign. They occupy 455.14 KB (466060
bytes) on disk.
- bnsi5D51.exe (368.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.14 KB)
The current page applies to Photo Album At Sign version 22.214.171.124
Photo Album At Sign is an application released by the software company Photo Album At Sign. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Photo Album At Sign is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Photo Album At Sign from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Photo Album At Sign or simply activate the Search field and type in "Photo Album At Sign". If it exists on your system the Photo Album At Sign program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Photo Album At Sign in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Photo Album At Sign, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Photo Album At Sign.
8. After removing Photo Album At Sign, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Photo Album At Sign that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Photo Album At Sign with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Photo Album At Sign by Photo Album At Sign from your computer, we are not saying that Photo Album At Sign by Photo Album At Sign is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Photo Album At Sign in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 06:29:40.843