This info is about PhonerLite 2.20 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall PhonerLite 2.20 from your PCHeiko Sommerfeldt
. You can read more on Heiko Sommerfeldt or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.phonerlite.de
to get more info about PhonerLite 2.20 on Heiko Sommerfeldt's website. PhonerLite 2.20 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PhonerLite directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall PhonerLite 2.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PhonerLite\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.15 MB (3305024 bytes) on disk and is titled PhonerLite.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PhonerLite 2.20. They occupy 4.28 MB (4485248
bytes) on disk.
- PhonerLite.exe (3.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The current web page applies to PhonerLite 2.20 version 2.20
PhonerLite 2.20 is an application released by the software company Heiko Sommerfeldt. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PhonerLite 2.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PhonerLite 2.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhonerLite 2.20 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhonerLite 2.20". The PhonerLite 2.20 program will be found very quickly. When you click PhonerLite 2.20 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PhonerLite 2.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhonerLite 2.20:
- The software company is: http://www.phonerlite.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PhonerLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhonerLite 2.20.
8. After uninstalling PhonerLite 2.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhonerLite 2.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PhonerLite 2.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PhonerLite 2.20 by Heiko Sommerfeldt from your computer, nor are we saying that PhonerLite 2.20 by Heiko Sommerfeldt is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhonerLite 2.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 16:13:58.257