This info is about PhoneTray Free for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PhoneTray Free from your PCTraysoft Inc.
. You can read more on Traysoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software PhoneTray Free can be found at http://www.phonetray.com
. PhoneTray Free is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Traysoft\PhoneTray folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PhoneTray Free is C:\Program Files (x86)\Traysoft\PhoneTray\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. PhoneTray.exe is the PhoneTray Free's main executable file and it occupies circa 431.70 KB (442056 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PhoneTray Free. They occupy about 480.45 KB (491976
bytes) on disk.
- PhoneTray.exe (431.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (48.75 KB)
The current page applies to PhoneTray Free version 1.39
alone. You can find below a few links to other PhoneTray Free releases:
PhoneTray Free is a program marketed by Traysoft Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove PhoneTray Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PhoneTray Free from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhoneTray Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoneTray Free". The PhoneTray Free app will be found very quickly. After you click PhoneTray Free in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhoneTray Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTray Free:
- The software company is: http://www.phonetray.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Traysoft\PhoneTray\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PhoneTray Free.
8. After removing PhoneTray Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneTray Free which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTray Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoneTray Free by Traysoft Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneTray Free by Traysoft Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PhoneTray Free supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:25:21.460