PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 from your systemiMobie Inc.
. Further information on iMobie Inc. can be found here
. More details about PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 can be seen at http://www.imobie.com/
. PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PhoneTrans.exe and it has a size of 9.03 MB (9470968 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1. They take about 29.46 MB (30888424
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (9.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.48 MB)
This page is about PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 version 3.8.1
PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is a program released by the software company iMobie Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1". The PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 program will be found very quickly. After you select PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 by iMobie Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.8.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-01 12:54:13.620