PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 from your PCiMobie Inc.
. More information on iMobie Inc. can be seen here
. More details about PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 can be found at http://www.imobie.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.41 MB (8816120 bytes) on disk and is labeled PhoneTrans.exe.
The executables below are part of PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6. They take about 28.85 MB (30247097
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.static.exe (18.83 MB)
- iMobieUpdate.exe (117.49 KB)
- PhoneTrans.exe (8.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.49 MB)
The current web page applies to PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 version 3.6.6
PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 is a program offered by the software company iMobie Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6". If it exists on your system the PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.imobie.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\iMobie\PhoneTrans Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 by iMobie Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 by iMobie Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoneTrans Pro 3.6.6 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 11:10:27.407