This web page contains complete information on how to remove PhoneTools for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PhoneTools from your PCBVRP Software
. More data about BVRP Software can be seen here
. PhoneTools is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PhoneTools folder, regulated by the user's decision. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove PhoneTools. PhoneTools's primary file takes about 612.00 KB (626688 bytes) and is named phontool.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PhoneTools. They take 2.46 MB (2576667
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Ac32.exe (535.25 KB)
- Adtcfg.exe (261.75 KB)
- faxmode.exe (24.75 KB)
- inssuitecmd.exe (44.25 KB)
- Phonebk.exe (472.00 KB)
- phontool.exe (612.00 KB)
- setwvfmt.exe (24.75 KB)
- SkinMng.exe (60.00 KB)
- UnUseDrv.exe (28.25 KB)
- Viewer.exe (40.25 KB)
- Visubin.exe (28.00 KB)
- WFSTUTEL.EXE (228.25 KB)
- winterm.exe (100.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (56.75 KB)
This page is about PhoneTools version 4.22
alone. You can find below info on other releases of PhoneTools:
PhoneTools is an application offered by BVRP Software. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove PhoneTools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PhoneTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PhoneTools or simply activate the Search field and type in "PhoneTools". The PhoneTools app will be found very quickly. When you click PhoneTools in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PhoneTools, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PhoneTools.
8. After uninstalling PhoneTools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PhoneTools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PhoneTools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PhoneTools by BVRP Software from your PC, we are not saying that PhoneTools by BVRP Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PhoneTools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-22 07:00:36.450