You can find below detailed information on how to remove PhoneManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall PhoneManager from your systemNome società
. Further information on Nome società can be found here
. Please open http://avaya.com/
if you want to read more on PhoneManager on Nome società's page. PhoneManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Phone Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. PhoneManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.29 MB (8690176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PhoneManager. They take about 17.11 MB (17936374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PhoneManager.exe (8.29 MB)
- SPServer.exe (45.50 KB)
- phonemanager_blindtransfer_en.exe (851.18 KB)
- phonemanager_callhandling_en.exe (922.80 KB)
- phonemanager_conferencecall_en.exe (942.70 KB)
- phonemanager_connecttwocalls_en.exe (699.52 KB)
- phonemanager_menu_en.exe (609.41 KB)
- phonemanager_overview_en.exe (1.89 MB)
- phonemanager_parkid_en.exe (890.14 KB)
- phonemanager_speeddial_en.exe (1.20 MB)
- phonemanager_supervisedtransfer_en.exe (905.81 KB)
This data is about PhoneManager version 4.2.32
only. You can find below info on other releases of PhoneManager:
...click to view all...
PhoneManager is an application offered by Nome società. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PhoneManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhoneManager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PhoneManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoneManager". If it exists on your system the PhoneManager application will be found very quickly. When you select PhoneManager in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PhoneManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PhoneManager.
8. After removing PhoneManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PhoneManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PhoneManager by Nome società from your PC, nor are we saying that PhoneManager by Nome società is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PhoneManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 07:17:33.543