This web page is about PhoneFax v.1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PhoneFax v.1.0 from your PCXiTeC Technologies
. Check out here
where you can read more on XiTeC Technologies. Click on http://www.xi-tect.com
to get more facts about PhoneFax v.1.0 on XiTeC Technologies's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\XiTeC\PhoneFax folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PhoneFax v.1.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\XiTeC\PhoneFax\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled phonefax.exe and its approximative size is 2.63 MB (2759168 bytes).
PhoneFax v.1.0 contains of the executables below. They take 3.32 MB (3478077
bytes) on disk.
- AddConvPrinterModem.exe (176.06 KB)
- phonefax.exe (2.63 MB)
- PINST.exe (488.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (37.50 KB)
This data is about PhoneFax v.1.0 version 1.0
PhoneFax v.1.0 is a program by XiTeC Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase PhoneFax v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PhoneFax v.1.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PhoneFax v.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoneFax v.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the PhoneFax v.1.0 application will be found automatically. After you click PhoneFax v.1.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PhoneFax v.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PhoneFax v.1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.xi-tect.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\XiTeC\PhoneFax\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PhoneFax v.1.0.
8. After uninstalling PhoneFax v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoneFax v.1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhoneFax v.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PhoneFax v.1.0 by XiTeC Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that PhoneFax v.1.0 by XiTeC Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoneFax v.1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 02:42:58.440