Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1
Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 from your PCCOMPELSON Labs
. Check out here
where you can get more info on COMPELSON Labs. Please follow http://www.compelson.com/
if you want to read more on Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 on COMPELSON Labs's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1. Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1's main file takes around 1.14 MB (1198920 bytes) and its name is unins000.exe.
Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 is composed of the following executables which take 117.58 MB (123289768
bytes) on disk:
- setup_pdd_complete.exe (116.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1.
Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\itd_pdd_cz.ini
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\itd_pdd_en.ini
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\setup.ico
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\setup_pdd_complete.exe
Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 is an application marketed by COMPELSON Labs. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1". If it exists on your system the Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.compelson.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phone Drivers Downloader\Setup\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 by COMPELSON Labs from your computer, nor are we saying that Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 by COMPELSON Labs is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Phone Drivers Downloader 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:30:03.630