You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 from your PCDaleTech
. You can find out more on DaleTech or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PhoA v1.1.2 at http://phoa.narod.ru/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PhoA v1.1.2 is C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. phoa.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.34 MB (2457088 bytes) on disk.
PhoA v1.1.2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.42 MB (2534207
bytes) on disk:
- phoa.exe (2.34 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.2
of PhoA v1.1.2.
PhoA v1.1.2 is a program offered by the software company DaleTech. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove PhoA v1.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PhoA v1.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PhoA v1.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PhoA v1.1.2". The PhoA v1.1.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select PhoA v1.1.2 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PhoA v1.1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PhoA v1.1.2:
- The publisher is: http://phoa.narod.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\DaleTech\PhoA\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PhoA v1.1.2.
8. After uninstalling PhoA v1.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PhoA v1.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PhoA v1.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 by DaleTech from your computer, we are not saying that PhoA v1.1.2 by DaleTech is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PhoA v1.1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 09:00:54.703