Philips Device Manager
Philips Device Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Philips Device Manager from your PCPhilips
. Further information on Philips can be seen here
. Philips Device Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove Philips Device Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 636.00 KB (651264 bytes) on disk and is titled DeviceManager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Philips Device Manager. They occupy 796.00 KB (815104
bytes) on disk.
- DeviceManager.exe (636.00 KB)
- KillTrayIcon.exe (124.00 KB)
- TerminateDM.exe (36.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Philips Device Manager version 10.5.8.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Philips Device Manager versions:
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Philips Device Manager.Folders left behind when you uninstall Philips Device Manager:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Philips Device Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\DeviceManager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\Devices\HDD6320\Firmware\FWImage.ebn
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\Devices\HDD6320\Font\ArizonaFont.bin
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\Devices\HDD6320\Icons\DevIcon.fil
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\Devices\HDD6320\Icons\DevLogo.fil
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\KillTrayIcon.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\Splash.bmp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\bin\TerminateDM.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\Help\help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\Icon\Add_Remove_Icon.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Philips\Philips Device Manager\Icon\Uninstall_Icon.ico
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\philips-device-manager.software.informer.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\philips-device-manager.software.informer.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Philips\Philips Device Manager
Philips Device Manager is an application marketed by the software company Philips. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Philips Device Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Philips Device Manager from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Philips Device Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Philips Device Manager". If it exists on your system the Philips Device Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select Philips Device Manager in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Philips Device Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Philips Device Manager.
8. After removing Philips Device Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Philips Device Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Philips Device Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Philips Device Manager by Philips from your PC, we are not saying that Philips Device Manager by Philips is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Philips Device Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 18:25:04.927