Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 from your PCVision Research
. You can read more on Vision Research or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.phantomhighspeed.com
to get more information about Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 on Vision Research's website. Usually the Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Phantom directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 is C:\Program Files\Phantom\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Pcc.exe is the Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0's main executable file and it takes close to 2.87 MB (3008000 bytes) on disk.
Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 82.80 MB (86821284
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cshboot.exe (129.00 KB)
- cshboot2.exe (129.00 KB)
- nucleus.exe (71.00 KB)
- Pcc.exe (2.87 MB)
- Phantom MultiCam.exe (680.50 KB)
- PhPanel.exe (24.00 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (296.00 KB)
- PSCP.EXE (308.00 KB)
- Pvp.exe (359.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (164.54 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- dotnetfx.exe (22.42 MB)
- NetFx64.exe (45.20 MB)
- WindowsInstaller-KB893803-v2-x86.exe (2.47 MB)
- WinPcap_4_1_3.exe (893.68 KB)
This web page is about Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 version 2.8.761.0
Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 is a program offered by the software company Vision Research. Some people decide to erase this application. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0". The Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phantomhighspeed.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phantom\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0.
8. After uninstalling Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 by Vision Research from your PC, nor are we saying that Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 by Vision Research is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Phantom Camera Control 2.8.761.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-01 06:16:12.920