Phantom Burner is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Phantom Burner from your computerPhantombility
. More information on Phantombility can be seen here
. Detailed information about Phantom Burner can be seen at http://www.phantombility.com
. Phantom Burner is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Phantombility\Phantom Burner directory, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Phantom Burner is C:\Program Files\Phantombility\Phantom Burner\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled pbmain.exe and it has a size of 756.83 KB (774992 bytes).
Phantom Burner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1341213
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cue2wav.exe (31.33 KB)
- drvutil.exe (17.83 KB)
- launchpage.exe (32.00 KB)
- pbmain.exe (756.83 KB)
- pbservice.exe (314.33 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (157.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.0
of Phantom Burner. For more Phantom Burner versions please click below:
Phantom Burner is an application released by the software company Phantombility. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Phantom Burner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Phantom Burner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Phantom Burner or simply click the Search feature and type in "Phantom Burner". If it is installed on your PC the Phantom Burner app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Phantom Burner in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Phantom Burner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Phantom Burner:
- The publisher is: http://www.phantombility.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Phantombility\Phantom Burner\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Phantom Burner.
8. After uninstalling Phantom Burner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Phantom Burner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Phantom Burner with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Phantom Burner by Phantombility from your PC, nor are we saying that Phantom Burner by Phantombility is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Phantom Burner in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-24 00:51:36.530