This info is about Pexels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Pexels from your computerPexels
. Further information on Pexels can be seen here
. Pexels is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pexels directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pexels\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pexels. Update.exe is the Pexels's main executable file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1509888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pexels. They occupy an average of 73.58 MB (77158152
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- Pexels.exe (70.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Pexels version 1.1.0
Pexels is a program offered by the software company Pexels. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Pexels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pexels from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Pexels or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pexels". If it is installed on your PC the Pexels app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pexels in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pexels, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Pexels.
8. After removing Pexels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Pexels which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pexels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Pexels by Pexels from your PC, we are not saying that Pexels by Pexels is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pexels supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:45:13.270