This info is about Pexels for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Pexels from your systemPexels
. Further information on Pexels can be seen here
. Pexels is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pexels directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\pexels\Update.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pexels. Update.exe is the Pexels's main executable file and it takes around 1.44 MB (1509888 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Pexels. They occupy an average of 73.58 MB (77158152
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.44 MB)
- Pexels.exe (70.70 MB)
The current web page applies to Pexels version 1.1.0
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Pexels:
Pexels is a program released by Pexels. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Pexels is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Pexels from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Pexels or simply click the Search feature and type in "Pexels". If it exists on your system the Pexels application will be found very quickly. When you click Pexels in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Pexels, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pexels.
8. After removing Pexels, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Pexels that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Pexels with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Pexels by Pexels from your PC, nor are we saying that Pexels by Pexels is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pexels supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:45:13.270