This web page contains complete information on how to remove PetitStock 5.00 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PetitStock 5.00 from your computerPatrick Bourdin
. You can find out more on Patrick Bourdin or check for application updates here
. More details about the application PetitStock 5.00 can be found at http://pat.bourdin.free.fr
. PetitStock 5.00 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86) directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove PetitStock 5.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PetitStock500\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. petitStock.exe is the PetitStock 5.00's main executable file and it occupies about 1.53 MB (1607168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in PetitStock 5.00. They take 9.91 MB (10386821
bytes) on disk.
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- petitStock.exe (1.53 MB)
- TransfertDataCSV.exe (997.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.53 KB)
- Firebird-126.96.36.199074_1_Win32.exe (6.45 MB)
This data is about PetitStock 5.00 version 5.0.0
PetitStock 5.00 is a program offered by the software company Patrick Bourdin. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PetitStock 5.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PetitStock 5.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PetitStock 5.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "PetitStock 5.00". The PetitStock 5.00 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PetitStock 5.00 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PetitStock 5.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PetitStock 5.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://pat.bourdin.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PetitStock500\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PetitStock 5.00.
8. After uninstalling PetitStock 5.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PetitStock 5.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PetitStock 5.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PetitStock 5.00 by Patrick Bourdin from your computer, nor are we saying that PetitStock 5.00 by Patrick Bourdin is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PetitStock 5.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:29:59.737