This page contains detailed information on how to remove PetitStock 4.50 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall PetitStock 4.50 from your computerPatrick Bourdin
. Go over here
for more information on Patrick Bourdin. Click on http://pat.bourdin.free.fr
to get more details about PetitStock 4.50 on Patrick Bourdin's website. PetitStock 4.50 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86) folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing PetitStock 4.50 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PetitStock450\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. petitStock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.04 MB (1089024 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PetitStock 4.50. They occupy about 10.92 MB (11455106
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Firebird-126.96.36.199074_1_Win32.exe (6.45 MB)
- Firebird_ODBC_188.8.131.52_Win32.exe (989.25 KB)
- gbak.exe (264.00 KB)
- MiseAJourBase.exe (298.00 KB)
- petitStock.exe (1.04 MB)
- TransfertPetitStock.exe (1.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (711.53 KB)
This page is about PetitStock 4.50 version 4.5.0
PetitStock 4.50 is a program offered by Patrick Bourdin. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove PetitStock 4.50 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PetitStock 4.50 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PetitStock 4.50 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PetitStock 4.50". If it is installed on your PC the PetitStock 4.50 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PetitStock 4.50 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PetitStock 4.50, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PetitStock 4.50:
- The web site of the program is: http://pat.bourdin.free.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PetitStock450\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PetitStock 4.50.
8. After uninstalling PetitStock 4.50, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PetitStock 4.50 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PetitStock 4.50 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PetitStock 4.50 by Patrick Bourdin from your computer, nor are we saying that PetitStock 4.50 by Patrick Bourdin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PetitStock 4.50 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 10:17:43.297