Pet Store Panic
Pet Store Panic is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Pet Store Panic from your systemMangores.com
. You can read more on Mangores.com or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Pet Store Panic at http://www.mangores.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Pet Store Panic folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Pet Store Panic by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Pet Store Panic\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Pet Store Panic.exe and occupies 599.00 KB (613376 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Pet Store Panic. They take about 1.45 MB (1520410
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (137.00 KB)
- Pet Store Panic.exe (599.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (58.00 KB)
Pet Store Panic is a program released by the software company Mangores.com. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Pet Store Panic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Pet Store Panic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Pet Store Panic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pet Store Panic". The Pet Store Panic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Pet Store Panic in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Pet Store Panic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pet Store Panic:
- The publisher is: http://www.mangores.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Mangores.com\Pet Store Panic\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Pet Store Panic.
8. After removing Pet Store Panic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pet Store Panic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pet Store Panic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Pet Store Panic by Mangores.com from your computer, we are not saying that Pet Store Panic by Mangores.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pet Store Panic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130