Personal Mailing List
You can find on this page details on how to remove Personal Mailing List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Personal Mailing List from your computerTailwag Software
. You can read more on Tailwag Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Personal Mailing List at http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
. Personal Mailing List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Personal Mailing List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe. pml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.09 MB (4287680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Personal Mailing List. They occupy about 4.75 MB (4979104
bytes) on disk.
- pml.exe (4.09 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.22 KB)
You can find below a few links to other Personal Mailing List versions:
Personal Mailing List is a program marketed by Tailwag Software. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Personal Mailing List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Personal Mailing List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Personal Mailing List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Personal Mailing List". The Personal Mailing List app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Personal Mailing List in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Personal Mailing List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Personal Mailing List:
- The publisher is: http://www.tailwagsoft.com/index.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Personal Mailing List\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Personal Mailing List.
8. After removing Personal Mailing List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Mailing List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Personal Mailing List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Personal Mailing List by Tailwag Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Personal Mailing List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 17:47:34.970