Personal Backup 5.6
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Personal Backup 5.6 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Personal Backup 5.6 from your systemDr. J. Rathlev
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Dr. J. Rathlev. You can read more about on Personal Backup 5.6 at http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
. Personal Backup 5.6 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Personal Backup 5.6 is C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called Persbackup.exe and its approximative size is 8.80 MB (9229824 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Personal Backup 5.6. They occupy about 19.84 MB (20807329
bytes) on disk.
- PbPlaner.exe (4.15 MB)
- PbRestore.exe (4.20 MB)
- PbTerminate.exe (2.01 MB)
- Persbackup.exe (8.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.66 KB)
This info is about Personal Backup 5.6 version 22.214.171.124
only. For more Personal Backup 5.6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Personal Backup 5.6 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Personal Backup 5.6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\Personal Backup
- C:\Programme\Personal Backup 5
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\Personal Backup\Dateien zurückspeichern.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\Personal Backup\Personal Backup 5.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\Personal Backup\Personal Backup entfernen.lnk
- C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Startmenü\Programme\Personal Backup\Wechselpläne einrichten.lnk
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Personal Backup 5.6 is an application offered by the software company Dr. J. Rathlev. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Personal Backup 5.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Personal Backup 5.6 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Personal Backup 5.6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Personal Backup 5.6". The Personal Backup 5.6 app will be found automatically. When you select Personal Backup 5.6 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Personal Backup 5.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Personal Backup 5.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://personal-backup.rathlev-home.de/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Personal Backup 5\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Personal Backup 5.6.
8. After uninstalling Personal Backup 5.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Personal Backup 5.6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Personal Backup 5.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Personal Backup 5.6 by Dr. J. Rathlev from your PC, nor are we saying that Personal Backup 5.6 by Dr. J. Rathlev is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Personal Backup 5.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 18:32:09.350