Person Indicators 1.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Person Indicators 1.0 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Person Indicators 1.0 from your computerNationalFutures, Inc.
. More information on NationalFutures, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Person Indicators 1.0 at http://www.PersonsPlanet.com/
. Person Indicators 1.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Person Indicators directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.49 KB (715253 bytes).
The executables below are part of Person Indicators 1.0. They take an average of 1.16 MB (1212626
bytes) on disk.
- ELC Setup.exe (485.72 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.49 KB)
The current page applies to Person Indicators 1.0 version 1.0
Person Indicators 1.0 is a program released by NationalFutures, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Person Indicators 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Person Indicators 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Person Indicators 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Person Indicators 1.0". The Person Indicators 1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Person Indicators 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Person Indicators 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Person Indicators 1.0.
8. After removing Person Indicators 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Person Indicators 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Person Indicators 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Person Indicators 1.0 by NationalFutures, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Person Indicators 1.0 by NationalFutures, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Person Indicators 1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 19:23:23.673