PersoApps Calendrier is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PersoApps Calendrier from your PCEuroSoft Software Development
. More info about EuroSoft Software Development can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Calendrier folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall PersoApps Calendrier by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\EuroSoft Software Development\PersoApps Calendrier\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.03 MB (4225024 bytes) on disk and is named calendar.exe.
The following executables are contained in PersoApps Calendrier. They occupy 4.72 MB (4946977
bytes) on disk.
- calendar.exe (4.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (705.03 KB)
This info is about PersoApps Calendrier version 220.127.116.117
alone. For more PersoApps Calendrier versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PersoApps Calendrier is a program by the software company EuroSoft Software Development. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PersoApps Calendrier is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PersoApps Calendrier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PersoApps Calendrier or simply click the Search feature and type in "PersoApps Calendrier". If it exists on your system the PersoApps Calendrier app will be found very quickly. After you click PersoApps Calendrier in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PersoApps Calendrier, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PersoApps Calendrier.
8. After removing PersoApps Calendrier, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PersoApps Calendrier which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PersoApps Calendrier with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PersoApps Calendrier by EuroSoft Software Development from your PC, we are not saying that PersoApps Calendrier by EuroSoft Software Development is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PersoApps Calendrier supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 15:18:56.140