PermissionResearch is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PermissionResearch from your systemTMRG, Inc.
. You can find out more on TMRG, Inc. or check for application updates here
. PermissionResearch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PermissionResearch directory, regulated by the user's choice. PermissionResearch's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PermissionResearch\prmrsr.exe -bootremove -uninst:PermissionResearch. prmrsr.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.57 MB (3740576 bytes) on disk.
PermissionResearch is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4295296
bytes) on disk:
- prmrsr.exe (3.57 MB)
- prmrsr32.exe (156.41 KB)
- prmrsr64.exe (185.41 KB)
- prservice.exe (199.91 KB)
The current page applies to PermissionResearch version 1.3.337.398
only. Click on the links below for other PermissionResearch versions:
...click to view all...
PermissionResearch is a program marketed by the software company TMRG, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase PermissionResearch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PermissionResearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PermissionResearch or simply click the Search feature and type in "PermissionResearch". If it is installed on your PC the PermissionResearch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PermissionResearch in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PermissionResearch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PermissionResearch.
8. After uninstalling PermissionResearch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PermissionResearch that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PermissionResearch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PermissionResearch by TMRG, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PermissionResearch by TMRG, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PermissionResearch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 03:40:32.553