You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Performance Center for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Performance Center from your computerAscentive
. Take a look here
for more details on Ascentive. You can read more about about Performance Center at http://www.ascentive.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Performance Center folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Performance Center is C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Performance Center\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Launcher.exe and occupies 484.70 KB (496328 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Performance Center. They take about 1.29 MB (1356407
bytes) on disk.
- ApcMain.exe (643.06 KB)
- Launcher.exe (484.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (196.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.42
of Performance Center. For more Performance Center versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Performance Center is an application by the software company Ascentive. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Performance Center is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Performance Center from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Performance Center or simply activate the Search field and type in "Performance Center". If it is installed on your PC the Performance Center app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Performance Center in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Performance Center, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Performance Center:
- The software company is: http://www.ascentive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ascentive\Performance Center\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Performance Center.
8. After uninstalling Performance Center, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Performance Center which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Performance Center using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Performance Center by Ascentive from your computer, nor are we saying that Performance Center by Ascentive is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Performance Center in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:07:41.747