You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PennyBee for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PennyBee from your systemPennyBee
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PennyBee. PennyBee is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PennyBee folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. PennyBee's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PennyBee\uninstall.exe. PennyBee's primary file takes about 49.00 KB (50176 bytes) and is named PennyBee.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PennyBee. They take about 1.12 MB (1169558
bytes) on disk.
- PennyBee.exe (49.00 KB)
- PennyBeeU.exe (468.50 KB)
- PennyBeeW.exe (330.00 KB)
- smia64.exe (9.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (285.15 KB)
This page is about PennyBee version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other PennyBee versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling PennyBee we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PennyBee
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PennyBee\Configs\Timers.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PennyBee\PennyBee.exe.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PennyBee\PennyBeeW.exe.config
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PennyBee\Resources\ntdis_32.dll
PennyBee is a program marketed by PennyBee. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase PennyBee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PennyBee from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PennyBee or simply click the Search field and type in "PennyBee". If it is installed on your PC the PennyBee application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PennyBee in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PennyBee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PennyBee.
8. After removing PennyBee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PennyBee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PennyBee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PennyBee by PennyBee from your PC, we are not saying that PennyBee by PennyBee is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PennyBee in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-01 02:20:46.093