PennyBee is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PennyBee from your computerPennyBee
. Further information on PennyBee can be found here
. Usually the PennyBee application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PennyBee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing PennyBee is C:\Program Files\PennyBee\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 270.67 KB (277167 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
PennyBee is comprised of the following executables which take 270.67 KB (277167
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (270.67 KB)
The current page applies to PennyBee version 220.127.116.11
alone. For more PennyBee versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PennyBee is an application released by the software company PennyBee. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall PennyBee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PennyBee from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PennyBee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PennyBee". If it is installed on your PC the PennyBee program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PennyBee in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PennyBee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PennyBee.
8. After removing PennyBee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PennyBee that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PennyBee with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PennyBee by PennyBee from your PC, we are not saying that PennyBee by PennyBee is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PennyBee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 13:05:45.617