Penguins! is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Penguins! from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about Penguins! on WildTangent's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins! folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Penguins!. Penguins!'s main file takes about 3.75 MB (3932160 bytes) and is named penguins.exe.
Penguins! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.34 MB (8745842
bytes) on disk.
- DataRepair.exe (88.00 KB)
- penguins-WT.exe (4.37 MB)
- penguins.exe (3.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (135.13 KB)
The current page applies to Penguins! version 017910
only. You can find below info on other releases of Penguins!:
...click to view all...
Penguins! is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Penguins! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Penguins! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Penguins! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penguins!". The Penguins! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Penguins! in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Penguins!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguins!:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA Games\Penguins!\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Penguins!.
8. After uninstalling Penguins!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Penguins! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Penguins! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Penguins! by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Penguins! by WildTangent is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Penguins! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 18:30:14.293