Penguin vs Yeti
Penguin vs Yeti is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Penguin vs Yeti from your PCFreeGamePick.com
. Open here
where you can find out more on FreeGamePick.com. Click on http://www.freegamepick.com/
to get more data about Penguin vs Yeti on FreeGamePick.com's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Penguin vs Yeti folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Penguin vs Yeti is C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Penguin vs Yeti\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 494.50 KB (506368 bytes) on disk and is titled Launcher.exe.
Penguin vs Yeti is comprised of the following executables which take 9.28 MB (9733927
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (7.68 MB)
- Launcher.exe (494.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
Penguin vs Yeti is a program by the software company FreeGamePick.com. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Penguin vs Yeti is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Penguin vs Yeti from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Penguin vs Yeti or simply click the Search feature and type in "Penguin vs Yeti". If it is installed on your PC the Penguin vs Yeti application will be found automatically. After you click Penguin vs Yeti in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Penguin vs Yeti, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguin vs Yeti:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.freegamepick.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick.com\Penguin vs Yeti\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Penguin vs Yeti.
8. After removing Penguin vs Yeti, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Penguin vs Yeti which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Penguin vs Yeti using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Penguin vs Yeti by FreeGamePick.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Penguin vs Yeti by FreeGamePick.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Penguin vs Yeti in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:03:26.437