Penguin version 14
Penguin version 14 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Penguin version 14 from your computerDariusz Stachowski
. Take a look here
for more details on Dariusz Stachowski. Please open http://www.dashstofsk.net/penguin.html
if you want to read more on Penguin version 14 on Dariusz Stachowski's web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Penguin directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Penguin version 14 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Penguin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Penguin.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.42 MB (1491968 bytes) on disk.
Penguin version 14 contains of the executables below. They take 2.11 MB (2210465
bytes) on disk.
- Penguin.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current page applies to Penguin version 14 version 14
Penguin version 14 is a program offered by the software company Dariusz Stachowski. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Penguin version 14 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Penguin version 14 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Penguin version 14 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Penguin version 14". The Penguin version 14 program will be found automatically. After you select Penguin version 14 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Penguin version 14, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Penguin version 14:
- The publisher is: http://www.dashstofsk.net/penguin.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Penguin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Penguin version 14.
8. After uninstalling Penguin version 14, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Penguin version 14 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Penguin version 14 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Penguin version 14 by Dariusz Stachowski from your computer, we are not saying that Penguin version 14 by Dariusz Stachowski is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Penguin version 14 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 02:12:44.043