Peggle is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Peggle from your PCPopCap Games
. Open here
for more details on PopCap Games. More info about the software Peggle can be found at http://www.popcap.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Peggle Deluxe directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Peggle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle\Cleanup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Peggle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.72 MB (2849880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Peggle. They take about 8.74 MB (9161104
bytes) on disk.
- Peggle.exe (2.72 MB)
- ActivationUI.exe (1.67 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (833.81 KB)
- Touchup.exe (835.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Peggle version 1.04.0.0
only. Click on the links below for other Peggle versions:
Peggle has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Peggle when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle\Cleanup.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle\Cleanup.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle\MaintenanceLog.txt
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\PopCap Games\Peggle
Peggle is a program released by PopCap Games. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Peggle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Peggle or simply click the Search field and type in "Peggle". The Peggle program will be found automatically. When you click Peggle in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Peggle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Peggle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.popcap.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Peggle\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Peggle.
8. After uninstalling Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Peggle which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Peggle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Peggle by PopCap Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Peggle by PopCap Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Peggle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:20:28.227