This web page is about Peggle for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Peggle from your systemWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more info on WildTangent. More details about Peggle can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Peggle is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Peggle's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Peggle-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 5.55 MB (5817136 bytes) on disk.
Peggle installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.50 MB (12062760
bytes) on disk.
- Peggle-WT.exe (5.55 MB)
- WTA-4ac01422-47f4-450d-be29-dd2c93505f68-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This web page is about Peggle version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Peggle versions:
Peggle is an application marketed by WildTangent. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Peggle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Peggle from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Peggle or simply click the Search field and type in "Peggle". The Peggle application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Peggle in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Peggle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Peggle:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Peggle\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Peggle.
8. After removing Peggle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Peggle that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Peggle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Peggle by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Peggle by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Peggle supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:47:03.363