PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) from your computerPeerBlock, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PeerBlock, LLC. Please follow http://www.peerblock.com/
if you want to read more on PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) on PeerBlock, LLC's page. PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PeerBlock folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe. peerblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.40 MB (2513992 bytes) on disk.
PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.54 MB (3708767
bytes) on disk.
- peerblock.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) version 126.96.36.1993
When planning to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\cache.p2b
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\history.db
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\1961091289.list
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.conf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.log
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1396389725-1558153758-4232103504-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-1396389725-1558153758-4232103504-1002\\Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is a program released by PeerBlock, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)". The PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) program will be found very quickly. When you click PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PeerBlock 1.2 (r693), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeerBlock 1.2 (r693):
- The publisher is: http://www.peerblock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693).
8. After removing PeerBlock 1.2 (r693), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) by PeerBlock, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) by PeerBlock, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:13.593