PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) from your PCPeerBlock, LLC
. Check out here
where you can read more on PeerBlock, LLC. Please follow http://www.peerblock.com/
if you want to read more on PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) on PeerBlock, LLC's page. PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\PeerBlock folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe. peerblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.40 MB (2513992 bytes) on disk.
PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.54 MB (3708767
bytes) on disk.
- peerblock.exe (2.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) version 18.104.22.1683
When planning to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\cache.p2b
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\history.db
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\1961091289.list
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\4006349582.list
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.conf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.log
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.msg
PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is an application by PeerBlock, LLC. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) or simply click the Search field and type in "PeerBlock 1.2 (r693)". If it is installed on your PC the PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) program will be found automatically. After you select PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PeerBlock 1.2 (r693), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PeerBlock 1.2 (r693):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.peerblock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693).
8. After removing PeerBlock 1.2 (r693), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) by PeerBlock, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) by PeerBlock, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PeerBlock 1.2 (r693) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:04:13.593