PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)
You can find below details on how to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) from your systemPeerBlock, LLC
. Open here
for more details on PeerBlock, LLC. Please open http://www.peerblock.com/
if you want to read more on PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) on PeerBlock, LLC's website. PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PeerBlock folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518). peerblock.exe is the PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)'s main executable file and it occupies close to 2.52 MB (2646128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PeerBlock 1.1 (r518). They take about 3.21 MB (3367136
bytes) on disk.
- peerblock.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
The current page applies to PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) version 188.8.131.528
PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\cache.p2b
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\history.db
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\permblock.p2b
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.conf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.log
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.msg
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-3HPHF.tmp\PeerBlock-Setup_v1.1+_r691 (1).tmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-B5MLU.tmp\PeerBlock-Setup_v1.1+_r691 (1).tmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-CKK11.tmp\PeerBlock-Setup_v1.1+_r691 (1).tmp
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3682333702-2612013755-4102289732-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\is-D7ERC.tmp\PeerBlock-Setup_v1.1+_r691 (1).tmp
PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is an application offered by the software company PeerBlock, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)". The PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PeerBlock 1.1 (r518), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
- The publisher is: http://www.peerblock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518).
8. After removing PeerBlock 1.1 (r518), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) by PeerBlock, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) by PeerBlock, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:00:02.313