PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)
You can find below details on how to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) from your PCPeerBlock, LLC
. Open here
for more details on PeerBlock, LLC. Please open http://www.peerblock.com/
if you want to read more on PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) on PeerBlock, LLC's website. PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PeerBlock folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518). peerblock.exe is the PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)'s main executable file and it occupies close to 2.52 MB (2646128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside PeerBlock 1.1 (r518). They take about 3.21 MB (3367136
bytes) on disk.
- peerblock.exe (2.52 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.11 KB)
The current page applies to PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) version 220.127.116.118
PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\cache.p2b
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\history.db
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\license.txt
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\154981734.list
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\lists\1961091289.list
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\pbfilter.sys
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.conf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.dmp
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\peerblock.log
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\readme.rtf
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.msg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_forums.peerblock.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_peerblock.win10appstore.net_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_peerblock11.win10appstore.net_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\PeerBlock.lnk
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\peerblock.en.lo4d.com
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\microsoft.microsoftedge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Children\001\Internet Explorer\EdpDomStorage\peerblock.en.lo4d.com
PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is an application offered by the software company PeerBlock, LLC. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) or simply activate the Search field and type in "PeerBlock 1.1 (r518)". The PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) application will be found automatically. When you select PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PeerBlock 1.1 (r518), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PeerBlock 1.1 (r518):
- The software company is: http://www.peerblock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518).
8. After removing PeerBlock 1.1 (r518), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) by PeerBlock, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) by PeerBlock, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PeerBlock 1.1 (r518) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:00:02.313