PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181)
You can find below details on how to uninstall PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) from your computerPeerBlock, LLC
. More data about PeerBlock, LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.peerblock.com/
to get more facts about PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) on PeerBlock, LLC's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PeerBlock folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181). peerblock.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.00 MB (2101848 bytes) on disk.
PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.68 MB (2806236
bytes) on disk:
- peerblock.exe (2.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (687.88 KB)
The current page applies to PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) version 22.214.171.124
PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) is an application offered by the software company PeerBlock, LLC. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181)". The PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181):
- The publisher is: http://www.peerblock.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PeerBlock\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181).
8. After uninstalling PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) by PeerBlock, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) by PeerBlock, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PeerBlock 1.0.0 (r181) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-10 15:30:34.210