You can find on this page details on how to remove PcHeal for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PcHeal from your systemSWIFTDOG
. Further information on SWIFTDOG can be seen here
. You can get more details related to PcHeal at http://www.swiftdog.com
. PcHeal is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PcHeal directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. PcHeal's complete uninstall command line is "G:\Program Files\PcHeal\unins000.exe". PcHeal.exe is the PcHeal's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.56 MB (2688736 bytes) on disk.
PcHeal contains of the executables below. They take 3.24 MB (3395065
bytes) on disk.
- PcHeal.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (689.77 KB)
This web page is about PcHeal version 22.214.171.1247
alone. Click on the links below for other PcHeal versions:
PcHeal is a program offered by the software company SWIFTDOG. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove PcHeal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PcHeal with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PcHeal or simply activate the Search field and type in "PcHeal". The PcHeal program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PcHeal in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PcHeal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PcHeal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.swiftdog.com
- The uninstall string is: "G:\Program Files\PcHeal\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PcHeal.
8. After removing PcHeal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PcHeal that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PcHeal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PcHeal by SWIFTDOG from your computer, we are not saying that PcHeal by SWIFTDOG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PcHeal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 09:46:00.307