PcCloneEX is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the PcCloneEX program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX folder, depending on the user's option during setup. PcCloneEX's primary file takes around 5.09 MB (5339136 bytes) and is named PcCloneEX.EXE. How to uninstall PcCloneEX from your PC
PcCloneEX installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.38 MB (8783872
bytes) on disk.
- PcCloneEX.EXE (5.09 MB)
- Restart.EXE (461.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (2.83 MB)
PcCloneEX has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PcCloneEX from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PcCloneEX when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX
- C:\Users\UserNamen\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_pccloneex_2_01_12_fnet (1).zip
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\dunzips32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\dzips32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\Fat32Format.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\Info.Ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\InfoCHS.Ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\InfoCHT.Ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\JM20336.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\JM20338.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\PcCloneEX.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\PcCloneExLiteChs_JM.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\PcCloneExLiteCht_JM.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\PcCloneExLiteEng_JM.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\Restart.EXE
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PcCloneEX\Usb2Check.exe
- C:\Users\UserNamen\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_pccloneex_2_01_12_fnet (1).zip\PCCLONEEX_2_01_12_FNET.ISO
- C:\Users\UserNamen\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\pccloneex_2_01_12_fnet (1).zip.lnk
- C:\Users\UserNamen\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\pccloneex_2_01_12_fnet (2).lnk
- C:\Users\UserNamen\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\pccloneex_2_01_12_fnet (2).zip.lnk
Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase PcCloneEX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete PcCloneEX with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PcCloneEX or simply click the Search field and type in "PcCloneEX". If it is installed on your PC the PcCloneEX program will be found automatically. After you click PcCloneEX in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PcCloneEX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PcCloneEX.
8. After removing PcCloneEX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PcCloneEX which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PcCloneEX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130